V-ZUG 33 – Logistics concept vertical factory
Development of a concept to increase the plants productivity and efficiency for an expansion Project
- Determination of process times and identification of optimization potentials using value stream analysis
- Sankey-Analysis to visualize the flow of material and dependencies
- Development of a vision for operational excellence based on a value stream design, static and dynamic parameters of the V-ZUG production system
- Development of a holistic logistic concept for V-ZUG
- The concept enables: Doubling of area productivity – reduction of the storage areas by > 50% - reduction of inventory by approx. 30% for WIP and 50% for finished goods
"The results of UNITY exceeded my expectations. The concept realizes my vision for V-ZUG.""