The Digital City worth living in – Padeborn's pulse beats Digitally
Formulated an innovative digitalization strategy for the city of Paderborn
- Status review of digitalization measures
- Developed visions, action areas and key projects in 8 areas of life such as administration, traffic etc.
- Involved citizens, local government, business and scientific communities and created models of governance, financing and communication
- Designed a local, open data platform as a basic concept for the digital city
- Further development within the scope of the digital model region OWL in cooperation with the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Innovation, Digitalization and Energy of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia