In an increasingly digitalized world, companies are facing ever-growing challenges in the area of cyber security. A secure IT architecture is of crucial importance in protecting against modern cyber attacks. Security Architecture is a comprehensive approach to the design, implementation and monitoring of security measures in an organization or in IT systems. It is designed to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information as well as the security of IT infrastructures. The Security Architecture defines the framework and structure for security measures in order to minimize potential threats and risks.
Our solution approach at UNITY not only includes secure IT transformation to the cloud and the migration of legacy IT, but also identity-based zero-trust approaches. We focus on the development, implementation and continuous monitoring of your IT architecture to provide your company with the best possible protection against cyber threats. By integrating these elements, you create a comprehensive and coherent security structure that takes into account an organization's individual requirements and risks while being flexible enough to respond to new threats and technologies.
Our Consulting Services in Security Architecture
- Your organization faces the challenge of effectively protecting its increasingly complex IT infrastructure through a high diversity of applications, platforms and data sources.
- You have the challenge of creating a Security Architecture that meets regulatory requirements while being flexible enough to adapt to new regulations.
- Constantly evolving cyber threats require a proactive approach to security architecture management through regular identification and closure of security gaps.
UNITY solution approach:
- Implement security-by-design principles to integrate security into all IT projects from the outset
- Implement proactive defenses, including intrusion detection systems (IDS), firewalls and regular security audits
- Identify security control gaps, roadmap and build security capabilities.
- You want to increase security and save costs at the same time through future-oriented identity management
- You want to achieve an increase in employee productivity across distributed IT landscapes
- You have high resource requirements for managing internal and external identities and want to relieve your IT department
UNITY solution approach:
We help our customers master the complex requirements of identity management and make their organization more efficient and secure through organizational structures, technologies, processes and standards that meet their needs.
- Analyze: Recorded organizational & IT structure and current maturity levels in the dimensions of: System landscape, data management, processes and governance.
- Conceptualize: Derive an individual 360° target picture for identity management with identified use cases, potentials and areas of action.
- Implementation: The result of a neutral provider selection and system introduction are automated processes and organization-wide identity management across the E2E employee journey to effectively increase cyber security.
- Your organization needs to ensure that its data in the cloud meets data protection regulations and industry-specific compliance requirements.
- You need to defend against various attack vectors such as malware, phishing and denial of service (DoS).
- Your organization operates a complex and difficult to oversee IT infrastructure through the use of various cloud services and platforms.
UNITY solution approach:
- Develop a customized security strategy specifically tailored to the requirements and risks of the customer's cloud infrastructure.
- Integrate cloud security best practices, including Identity and Access Management (IAM), encryption and business continuity management.
- Implement real-time monitoring tools and incorporate them into a holistic incident response process.
- Train the customer's employees on cloud security policies and be aware of potential threats.
The added value for your company
Standardized IT security across all locations
Reduction of architecture-related cyber risks
Modern architecture design with control over accessing identities
Make an appointment with our experts
Depending on the topic, we provide you with the right experts. Select your preferred date from our calendar and discuss your concerns with our experts by phone or via Microsoft Teams without any obligation. We look forward to getting to know you!
Project stories in Cyber Security
Development of the innogy CyberRange-e
Business Model Development and Operationalization
An in-house training center, the "CyberRange-e", was set up to provide in-depth education and training for employees in IT and OT areas, where the company's own employees have been trained in a realistic environment since mid-2019. This project was approached in a structured manner together with UNITY: First, the competitive landscape for realistic cyber security training was examined and interviews were conducted with potential target customers in order to then derive the target position of the CyberRange-e ecosystem.
Digital target picture and funding application
Consulting for the Hospital Future Act
- Creation of a digital target picture and formulation of digital guiding principles in the dimensions of processes, patients, employees, quality, organization and culture
- Identification, prioritization and selection of eligible projects in accordance with the target picture
- Ensuring compliance with the mandatory criteria and legal requirements for IT security measures
- Selection of potential providers in accordance with user requirements
- Completion of applications and upload of all content and attachments to the NRW online portal
Project management for applications for the Hospital Future Act (KHZG)
Consulting as part of the Hospital Future Act
- Implementation of project management
- Creation of a digital target image along the process map, taking into account the overall strategy of the hospital group
- Preparation of applications: Creation of templates for project profiles and project outlines
- Support of the application process: Creation of templates for final funding applications (sample applications & quality control of applications)